- Title: Colour Puzzle Challenge
- Created: 16 January 2023
- Total Views: 473
- Attempts: 208
It is important to learn more about a game before attempting.
Choose to update your current level.
Ready for the adventure? Click on the "Start Game" Button below.
Study the coloured tiles shown below:
Where can you find this Tile?
About this Game
The Colour Puzzle is a memory game where players must remember the positions of different coloured blocks that are shown for a specific amount of time. The player must then correctly identify their positions before the timer runs out.
A player is allocated 5 lives and will lose one for each incorrect guess he or she makes. The game ends when the player runs out of lives, the timer runs out or the player has successfully unveiled all the cards.
The player must remember the positions of different coloured blocks that are shown for a specific amount of time, and then correctly identify their positions before the timer runs out. The player has 5 lives and will lose one life for each incorrect guess.
- The game starts with a board of coloured blocks that are facing away from the player.
- The blocks are revealed for a set amount of time (e.g. 10 seconds) for the player to memorize their positions.
- The blocks are then flipped back and the player must select the positions of certain coloured blocks (e.g. red, blue, green).
- The player has a set amount of time (e.g. 30 seconds) to make as many correct guesses as possible.
- For each correct guess, the player earns a point and the block remains flipped up.
- For each incorrect guess, the player loses a life and the block flips back.
- The game ends when the player runs out of lives or the timer runs out.
- The player earns a certain amount of points for each correct guess (based on the level, lives and time left.
- The player loses 1 life for each incorrect guess he or she makes.
- The player’s score will be displayed at the end of the game.
- The player wins if they correctly identify all the coloured blocks before the timer runs out or lives run out.